Rosenberg provides a good analysis of President Obama’s strange, snarky treatment of Netanyahu, the head of state of our most important ally in the Middle East.
(Washington, D.C.) — Consider the odd developments of the past few days:
* The leader of our most faithful and trusted ally comes to Washington to warn of a mortal and rising threat from a dangerous and deceiving enemy.
* The President of the United States refuses to meet with him.
* The President sends his VP out of the country to avoid our ally.
* The President sends the Secretary of State out of the country to avoid our ally, and instead to meet with our enemy.
* The President refuses to allow any of his Cabinet Members attend the speech by our ally.
* The White House pressures Members of Congress to boycott the speech of our ally.
* The President’s…
View original post 737 more words